- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- 6 min drive
- Melasti Beach
- 7 min drive
- Bingin Beach
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Giri Ungasan Villa is located in Ungasan. Uluwatu Temple and Bali Bombing Memorial are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Melasti Beach and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Waterbom Bali and Circus Waterpark are also worth visiting.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 6 min drive
- Padang Padang Beach - 7 min drive
- Melasti Beach - 7 min drive
- Bingin Beach - 8 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 11 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Giri Ungasan Villa
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 200000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Giri Ungasan Villa Villa
- Giri Ungasan Villa Ungasan
- Giri Ungasan Villa Villa Ungasan