Search Hotels in Udon Thani
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Udon Thani
Visitors to Udon Thani are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Central Plaza Udon Thani, UD Town and Nongprajak Public Park.
- There are 154 hotels and other accommodation options in Udon Thani
- The closest major airport is in Udon Thani (UTH-Udon Thani Intl.), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vientiane (VTE-Wattay Intl.), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Udon Thani
The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Pa Ban Tat, Krom Luang Prachaksinlapakhom Monument and Wat Phonthissomporn. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Nongprajak Public Park, Prachak and Udon Thani Park. Other notable sights to explore include Central Plaza Udon Thani and UD Town.
In Nong Han, there are 154 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- De Princess Hotel Udonthani - This 4-star hotel in Nong Khon Kwang features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Takanta Place - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Thanburi Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Getting around Udon Thani
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Udonthani Railway Station or Udon Thani Nong Takai Station. Udon Thani might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Udon Thani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Udon Thani gets about 1994 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Udon Thani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Udon Thani, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Udon Thani?
What's the best hotel for families in Udon Thani?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Udon Thani?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Udon Thani?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Udon Thani?
What's the best boutique hotel in Udon Thani?
What's the best golf hotel in Udon Thani?
Udon Thani Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Udon Thani by Star Rating
- Hotels near Udon Thani Airports
- Areas of Udon Thani
- Accommodation near Udon Thani Attractions
- More accommodation types in Udon Thani
- Choose Your Udon Thani Hotel Style
- Search Udon Thani Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Udon Thani
- Hotels Near Udon Thani, Udon Thani Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends