Search Hotels in Udaipur District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
Visiting Udaipur District
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Udaipur District, which is also known for its gardens and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and safari tours. Top sights in the city include City Palace and Lake Palace.
- There are 488 hotels and other accommodation options in Udaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Udaipur (UDR-Dabok), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Udaipur District
Cultural venues in the city include Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum, Crystal Gallery and Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like City Palace, Lake Palace, and Jag Mandir. The lakes and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gulab Bagh, Lake Fateh Sagar and Panchwati Circle.
In Eklingji, there are 488 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Mali Colony can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Leela Palace Udaipur - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Taj Lake Palace - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Udaipur District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 42°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 36°C and night-time averages of 13°C
- Average annual rainfall for Udaipur District is 803 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 40°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Udaipur District?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Udaipur District, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Udaipur District?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Udaipur District?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Udaipur District?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Udaipur District?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Udaipur District?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Udaipur District?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Udaipur District?
Udaipur District Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Udaipur District by Star Rating
- Hotels near Udaipur District Airports
- Areas of Udaipur District
- Accommodation near Udaipur District Attractions
- More accommodation types in Udaipur District
- Choose Your Udaipur District Hotel Style
- Search Udaipur District Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Udaipur District
- Hotels Near Udaipur District, Rajasthan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends