Search Hotels in Trouville-sur-Mer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2019
Visitors to Trouville-sur-Mer are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Eugene Boudin Museum and Deauville Beach.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in Trouville-sur-Mer
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trouville-sur-Mer
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Trouville Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barriere Casino Trouville and Villa Montebello Museum.
In Touques, you can choose from 88 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cures Marines Trouville Hôtel Thalasso & Spa-MGallery by Sofitel - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hôtel L'ESTRAN - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a library and free WiFi.
- La Maison de la Plage - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and concierge services, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Eugene Boudin Museum, 6.8 mi/10.9 km from the heart of the city, and Deauville Beach, which is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Dressing for Trouville-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Trouville-sur-Mer each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Trouville-sur-Mer?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trouville-sur-Mer, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What's the best hotel for some casino gaming in Trouville-sur-Mer?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Trouville-sur-Mer?
Trouville-sur-Mer Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trouville-sur-Mer by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trouville-sur-Mer Airports
- Accommodation near Trouville-sur-Mer Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trouville-sur-Mer
- Choose Your Trouville-sur-Mer Hotel Style
- Search Trouville-sur-Mer Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trouville-sur-Mer
- Hotels Near Trouville-sur-Mer, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends