Travellers to Tremblay-en-France give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene and entertainment choices. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and local tours. Top sights around the area include Zenith de Paris, Stade de France and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 5066 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 19.2 mi (31 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tremblay-en-France
A favourite place to visit in the city is Aeroville Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find Zenith de Paris and Stade de France.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tremblay-en-France. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
- CitizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with WiFi.
- Green hôtels Parc des Expositions - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, 1.7 mi/2.8 km from the heart of the city, and Centre Commercial les Arcades, which is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away.
Getting around Tremblay-en-France
With so many transport options, exploring all of Tremblay-en-France is easy. Head to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport Station to catch the metro. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station or Tremblay-en-France Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV Station.
Dressing for Tremblay-en-France
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Tremblay-en-France each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C