Search Hotels in Aulnay-sous-Bois
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Visitors to Aulnay-sous-Bois are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Zenith de Paris, Stade de France and Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
- You'll find 5085 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aulnay-sous-Bois
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and O'Parinor is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Zenith de Paris and Stade de France.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Aulnay-sous-Bois. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Saint Germain - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
- Novotel Paris Nord Expo Aulnay Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel Paris Nord Aulnay-sous-Bois - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, 2.2 mi/3.5 km from the heart of the city, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Getting around Aulnay-sous-Bois
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aulnay-sous-Bois Station. Aulnay-sous-Bois might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Aulnay-sous-Bois
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Aulnay-sous-Bois each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Aulnay-sous-Bois?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aulnay-sous-Bois, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Aulnay-sous-Bois?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Aulnay-sous-Bois?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Aulnay-sous-Bois?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Aulnay-sous-Bois?
Aulnay-sous-Bois Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aulnay-sous-Bois by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aulnay-sous-Bois Airports
- Accommodation near Aulnay-sous-Bois Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aulnay-sous-Bois
- Choose Your Aulnay-sous-Bois Hotel Style
- Search Aulnay-sous-Bois Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aulnay-sous-Bois
- Hotels Near Aulnay-sous-Bois, Paris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends