Search Hotels in Le Blanc-Mesnil
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Visiting Le Blanc-Mesnil
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Le Blanc-Mesnil, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, theme park and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Zenith de Paris, Stade de France and Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
- You'll find 5147 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Blanc-Mesnil
Zenith de Paris, Stade de France and Parc des Buttes Chaumont are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Canal Saint-Martin and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Le Blanc-Mesnil. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Paris Le Bourget - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Campanile Le Blanc Mesnil - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Kyriad Le Blanc Mesnil - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Moulin Rouge, which is 7 mi (11.2 km) away.
Getting around Le Blanc-Mesnil
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Paris Le Blanc-Mesnil Station. Le Blanc-Mesnil may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Le Blanc-Mesnil gets about 622.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Le Blanc-Mesnil?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Le Blanc-Mesnil, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Le Blanc-Mesnil?
What's the best place to stay for families in Le Blanc-Mesnil?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Le Blanc-Mesnil?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Le Blanc-Mesnil?
Le Blanc-Mesnil Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Le Blanc-Mesnil by Star Rating
- Hotels near Le Blanc-Mesnil Airports
- Areas of Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Accommodation near Le Blanc-Mesnil Attractions
- More accommodation types in Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Choose Your Le Blanc-Mesnil Hotel Style
- Search Le Blanc-Mesnil Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Hotels Near Le Blanc-Mesnil, Paris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends