Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Villepinte, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the festivals and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theatres and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Zenith de Paris, Centre Commercial les Arcades and Stade de France.
- You'll find 5145 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 3.4 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villepinte
A favourite place to visit in the city is Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zenith de Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Villepinte. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Vert Galant - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
- Ibis Styles Parc des Expositions de Villepinte - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel PARIS Nord Villepinte - With a stay at this hotel in Les Mousseaux, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Stade de France, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, which is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away.
Getting around Villepinte
With so many transport options, seeing all of Villepinte is simple. Head to Villepinte Parc-des-Expositions Station for metro transport. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Villepinte Station or Villepinte Vert-Galant Station.
Dressing for Villepinte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Villepinte is 616 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C