Search Hotels in Trat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Trat has to offer including the waterfront and gardens. The scenic and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the city is Laem Sok Pier.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Trat
- The closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trat
Notable city landmarks like Wat Phai Lom and Wat Buppharam might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laem Sok Pier and Tesco Lotus Trat.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Avada hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Baanrimnam Resort Trat - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Iyara residence - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Top places to visit around the area include Klong Plu Waterfall, located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city centre, and Mu Ko Chang National Park, which is 22.1 mi/35.6 km away.
Dressing for Trat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Trat gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C