- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Ras El Ain
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Triple Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite (Ensuite with Bath-Balcony)
About this area
Located in Tozeur, Hotel Ras El Ain is near the airport. Great Mosque of Sidi Salem and Corbeille of Nefta are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Oasis Entrance Gate.
- Dar Chrait Museum - 7 min walk
- Zoo du Paradis - 13 min walk
- Belvedere Rocks - 13 min walk
- Bled el-Hader - 13 min walk
- Abbes - 13 min walk
- Tozeur (TOE-Nefta) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Palmier – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Ras El Ain
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Gala dinner fee
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: TND 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ras El Ain Tozeur
- Hotel Ras El Ain
- Ras El Ain Tozeur
- Ras El Ain
- Hotel Ras El Ain Hotel
- Hotel Ras El Ain Tozeur
- Hotel Ras El Ain Hotel Tozeur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I took a bus from Tunis to Tozeur (24 dinar). The Tozeur bus station was walking distance to the hotel and almost every other hotel you’ll see advertised. The front desk staff was great. We had a gentleman that spoke English and helped andswer every question I had. He personally called and arranged a desert tour that took me to see where the Star Wars exhibit was (180 dinar). The hotel offered a buffet style meals, enjoyed both dinner and breakfast (during Ramadan). The pools were beautiful, rooms were decent (only used them to sleep and shower in. I highly recommend this hotel.