Visitors can enjoy all that Tozeur has to offer including the local tours, waterfalls and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and museums.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Tozeur
- The closest major airport is in Tozeur (TOE-Nefta), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tozeur
Notable city landmarks like Corbeille of Nefta and Great Mosque of Sidi Salem might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dar Chrait Museum and Oasis Entrance Gate.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tozeur. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ras El Ain - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and proximity to public transport.
Dressing for Tozeur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tozeur is 8 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C