Search Hotels in Torrox
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 22 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Torrox has to offer including the archaeological sites, spas and coffee shops. The secluded and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Balcon de Europa, Nerja Beach and Burriana Beach.
- There are 205 hotels and other accommodation options in Torrox
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrox
The city's natural beauty is on display at El Morche Beach, Ferrara Beach and Playa de las Lindes. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Playa los Cuartos and Playa del Cenicero.
Popular places to visit in the area include Balcon de Europa, 4.5 mi/7.3 km from the heart of the city, and Nerja Beach, which is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away.
Dressing for Torrox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on Torrox each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C