Visiting La Herradura
Visitors to La Herradura are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Almunecar Beach, Nerja Caves and Burriana Beach.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in La Herradura
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Herradura
A favourite place to visit in the city is La Herradura Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Almunecar Beach and Nerja Caves.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in La Herradura. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Caleta Bay - With a stay at this 3-star pension, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- OYO Hotel Almijara - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sol Los Fenicios - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and walkable location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Burriana Beach, located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre, and Nerja Beach, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away.
Dressing for La Herradura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 383.10 millimetres of rain falls on La Herradura each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C