Overview of Tokyo Yumemachi Residence Inn
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Privately Reserved 5th and 6th Floors
About this area
This condo is located in Tokyo's Sumida neighbourhood. Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensō-ji Temple are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Tokyo Solamachi and La Qua Tokyo Dome City. Ueno Zoo and KidZania Tokyo are not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 8 min walk
- Akihabara Electric Town - 5 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 9 min drive
- Ueno Park - 15 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 19 min drive
- Oshiage Station (Skytree) - 8 min walk
- Honjo-azumabashi Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 34 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 11 min drive
About this property
Tokyo Yumemachi Residence Inn
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.