- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Hotel Tokyo Yumemachi
Choose dates to view prices
Privately Reserved for 7th Floor
About this area
This condo is located in Tokyo's Sumida neighbourhood. Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ueno Park and Hibiya Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome or Nippon Budokan.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Sensō-ji Temple - 3 min drive
- Ueno Park - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 4 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 4 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 6 min drive
- JR Ryogoku Station - 2 min walk
- Ryogoku Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 8 min drive
About this property
Hotel Tokyo Yumemachi
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.