Overview of HOTEL Japonica
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Private Vacation Home
About this area
This condo is located in Tokyo's Katsushika neighbourhood. Tokyo National Museum and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Solamachi and Ameya-Yokochō. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ryogoku Kokugikan or Nippon Budokan.
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 16 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 20 min drive
- Ueno Park - 24 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 29 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 45 min drive
- Honjo-azumabashi Station - 6 min drive
- Keisei Tateishi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 16 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.