Overview of Fore City Kinshicho 301
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Tokyo's Sumida neighbourhood. Tokyo National Museum and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Solamachi and Ameya-Yokochō. Check out an event or a game at Ryogoku Kokugikan, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 14 min walk
- Akihabara Electric Town - 5 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 14 min drive
- Ueno Park - 17 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 19 min drive
- Kinshicho Station - 8 min walk
- Honjo-azumabashi Station - 19 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 35 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 10 min drive
About this property
Fore City Kinshicho 301
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- City/local tax: JPY200
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.