Visitors can enjoy all that Tokushima has to offer including the museums, festivals and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. A top sight in the city is Otsuka Art Museum.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodation options in Tokushima
- The closest major airport is in Tokushima (TKS), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Takamatsu (TAK), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tokushima
Cultural venues in the city include Otsuka Art Museum, Tokushima Castle Museum and Awa Odori Kaikan. Attractions like Asutamuland Tokushima and Shirotori Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Onaruto Bridge, Tokushima Castle and Kanonji Temple.
In Naruto, there are 73 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Uzushio Guest House - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall condition.
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokushima-Ekimae - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to public transport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sunroute Tokushima - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Tokushima
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Awa-Tomida Station, Tokushima Station or Tokushima Sako Station. Tokushima might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tokushima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tokushima is 49 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C