Guests will appreciate the parks, restaurants and monuments in Tirupur.
- There are 2 Tirupur hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tirupur
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, such as Tirupur Kumaran Memorial
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Corporation Park and Tirupur Kumaran Park
Getting around Tirupur
Tirupur has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Tiruppur Station.
Dressing for Tirupur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tirupur is 629 millimetres