Visitors to Thibodaux are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and shopping.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Houma
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Thibodaux
Notable city landmarks like Laurel Valley Village and E. D. White Historic Site might be worth a visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Nicholls State University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Zam's Swamp Tour to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Thibodaux. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carmel Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thibodaux - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Thibodaux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Thibodaux is 1802.50 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C