Get an overview of this hotelBeach boutique-style hotel in Tel Aviv, with free WiFi
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
A minute from the Med
Sea Executive Suites is just steps from the beach and its lively promenade. Guests can drive 7 minutes to the bustling bars and restaurants of Tel Aviv Port, while the ancient city of Old Jaffa, with its market stalls and winding alleyways, is 30 minutes away by car.
24-hour fitness center
Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness center and unwind in the sauna. It's easy to get energized in the morning thanks to the espresso bar and breakfast buffet with fresh eggs, breads, and salads. Free coffee and sea views in the lobby are added perks.
Free WiFi and microwaves
Free WiFi and LCD TVs with premium channels are standard, while Egyptian linens provide added luxury. Guests can store snacks in the mini-fridge and heat them up in the microwave. In some rooms, balconies offer views of the Mediterranean Sea, plus fresh salt-air breezes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sea Executive Suites
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed WiFi. Sea Executive Suites also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided.
Fitness facilities are available onsite as well as a sauna.
Sea Executive Suites is a smoke-free property. Parking is available for a fee.
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
House Restaurant - This restaurant serves a buffet breakfast as well as a waiter-service breakfast between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. Operated by chef Tal Dunel, the breakfast consists of egg dishes, cereals, breads, pastries, salads, an espresso bar, fresh juices, and more.
Room service (limited hours) is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
TLV Nights - discover what the night life scene in Tel Aviv is all about? Let us take your family, friends and business colleagues on a night you won't forget. A personal guide that will escort you throughout the evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the 2nd floor, the 24-hour fitness center has a wide choice of machines, weights, treadmills, and bikes. There's a sauna to relax in, as well as showers and changing room.
The hotel offers free Yoga classes on a weekly basis.
Please note: guests must be 16 years or older to use the fitness center.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 80 for adults and ILS 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ILS 60 per day
- Executive Sea
- Sea Executive
- Sea Executive Suites
- Sea Executive Suites Hotel
- Sea Executive Suites Hotel Tel Aviv
- Sea Executive Suites Tel Aviv
- Sea Executive Hotel Tel Aviv
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.