Search Hotels in Syros
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Syros
Guests will want to experience the beaches, a cathedral and island in Syros. Welcoming and trendy, this city also attracts visitors with its boating, restaurants and churches.
- There are 32 Syros hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Syros
- Top activities include a port and boating, whereas Neorion Elefsis Shipyard is a great place to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Syros Industrial Museum, Vamvakaris Museum, and Archaeological Museum of Syros are some local cultural sights
- Notable landmarks include Agios Georgios Cathedral, Ermoupolis Town Square, and Plateia Miaouli
- The beaches and island highlight the natural beauty, and Delfini Beach, Lia Beach, and Finikas Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Syros
There are many transport options in Syros. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in SyrosIn Syros you'll find 58 hotels and other accommodation options so you can simply plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 15 hotels, ranging from GBP 18/night to GBP 112/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 41/night to GBP 97/night
- 6 guesthouses, ranging from GBP 27/night to GBP 73/night
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Dolphin Bay Hotel.You might like one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- 5 Hermoupolis Concept Sites
- Esperance 1
A favourite with Expedia travellers is 5 Hermoupolis Concept Sites with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Esperance 1 and Dolphin Bay Hotel are also highly rated by guests.