Svetvincenat's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments, sailing, and boating.
- Though not directly in Svetvincenat, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Svetvincenat
- Exploring the waterfront, sailing, and boating are top activities, while sights to visit include Golden Cape Forest Park, Rovinj Marina, and Rovinj Harbour
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Loggia, Grimani Castle, and Pula Arena
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Brijuni National Park, Katarina Island, and Red Island are some places worth a visit
Getting around Svetvincenat
Svetvincenat has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local marina.
Dressing for Svetvincenat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Svetvincenat each year