Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Sunnyside, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffee shops and its breweries.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Sunnyside
- The closest major airport is in Richland, WA (RLD), 23.1 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunnyside
The picturesque setting of Yakima River Valley and Rattlesnake Hills exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Hanford Reach National Monument to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sunnyside. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunnyside Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a library. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Sunnyside Heart of Wine Country - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a spa tub.
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Toyota Center, 30.1 mi/48.4 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Sunnyside
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sunnyside is 210.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -3°C