Search Hotels in Sudbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Sudbury are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and hockey games. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include Science North and Lake Huron.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Sudbury
- The closest major airport is in Sudbury, ON (YSB-Greater Sudbury), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sudbury
Cultural venues in the city include Science North, Sudbury Theatre Centre and Dynamic Earth. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Lake Huron, Moonlight Beach and Bell Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Sudbury Centre and Adanac Ski Hill.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sudbury. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sudbury - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sudbury District can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Sudbury District features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Sudbury - This 2.5-star hotel in Sudbury District features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sudbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 4°C and the night-time average to be -19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -16°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sudbury is 30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -16°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sudbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sudbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sudbury?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Sudbury?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Sudbury?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sudbury?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Sudbury?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Sudbury?
Sudbury Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sudbury by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sudbury Airports
- Accommodation near Sudbury Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sudbury
- Choose Your Sudbury Hotel Style
- Search Sudbury Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sudbury
- Hotels Near Sudbury, Ontario
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends