Visitors can enjoy all that Massey has to offer including the parks, museums and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Lake Huron. There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Massey
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Huron, La Cloche Provincial Park and Mount McBean. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Cloche Lake and Massey Area Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Massey, you might not find accommodation options in the heart of the city, but you can select from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Foxy's on the Lake is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Massey. This 3-star cabin in Massey features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Hawberry Motel is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from central Massey. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Little Current can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Spanish River Inn is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the centre of Massey. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Spanish can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Massey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Massey each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C