Visitors to Strzegom are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ksiaz Castle.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Wroclaw (WRO-Copernicus), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Strzegom
Ksiaz Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Swidnica Church of Peace and Mount Ślęża in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Strzegom, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 56 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa La Pierre is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Strzegom. This 3.5-star hotel in Strzegom features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Qubus Hotel Legnica is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the centre of Strzegom. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Legnica can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Strzegom
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Strzegom gets about 611 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -3°C