Visitors can enjoy all that Walbrzych has to offer including its churches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. A top sight in the city is Ksiaz Castle.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Walbrzych
- The closest major airport is in Wroclaw (WRO-Copernicus), 34.8 mi (55.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Walbrzych
Notable city landmarks like Ksiaz Castle and Old Mine Science and Art Centre might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ksiaz Landscape Park and Palmiarnia Walbrzych.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Walbrzych. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dworek Adamski - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Ibis Styles Walbrzych - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
A top sight outside the city is Krkonoše National Park, located 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Walbrzych
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from WALBRZYCH (Station), Walbrzych Miasto Station or Walbrzych Glowny Station. Walbrzych may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Walbrzych
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Walbrzych gets about 611 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C