Overview of Hôtel Les Haras
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Strasbourg's Petite-France neighbourhood, Hôtel Les Haras is in the city centre and near a metro station. Choucrouterie Theatre and PopArtiserie are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue des Hallebardes and Galeries Lafayette Shopping Centre. Botanical Gardens and Egyptian House are also worth visiting.Visit our Strasbourg travel guide
- Civil Hospital - 3 min walk
- Covered Bridge - 5 min walk
- Vauban Dam - 5 min walk
- Strasbourg Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 7 min walk
- Gutenberg Square - 11 min walk
- Porte de l'Hopital Tram Station - 9 min walk
- Strasbourg Station - 14 min walk
- Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 18 min drive
- La Brasserie des Haras — 1 min walk
- Haras national de Strasbourg - 1 min walk
- Brasserie les Glacières - 1 min walk
- Cafeteria des internes - 2 min walk
- Ronde des Pains - 2 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Les Haras
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 24 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful old building with delightful staff who were very helpful.