Visiting West Mani
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in West Mani, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and cosy, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its mountains, gardens, and ruins.
- There are 4 West Mani hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around West Mani
- Ruins, archaeological sites, and castle are notable and landmarks include Municipal Railway Park of Kalamata
- The beach, seaside, and mountains exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Mikri Mantinia Beach and Almyros Beach
West Mani is adjacent to Lefktro. One of the top sights in the area is Diros Caves.
Staying in West Mani
You might like Katikies Manis, averaging GBP 155.4 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Katikies Manis, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for West Mani
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on West Mani each year