Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Stapelfeld. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Stapelfeld
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Moenckebergstrasse and Fish Market
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Hamburger Kunsthalle, Hamburg City Hall and St. Michaelis Church
Staying in Stapelfeld
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Zur Windmühle for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Zur Windmühle, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Stapelfeld
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Stapelfeld gets about 705 millimetres of rain per year