Guests will appreciate the coffeehouses, beer and bars in Staffanstorp. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Staffanstorp
- Notable landmarks include St Petri Kyrka, Lilla Torg, and Malmo Castle
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Malmo Town Hall, HSB Turning Torso and Svaneholm Castle
Getting around Staffanstorp
There are many transport options in Staffanstorp. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Staffanstorp Hjarup Station.
Staying in Staffanstorp
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Djurslövsbrygghus Hotel - Your Hotel Worldwide.
Djurslövsbrygghus Hotel - Your Hotel Worldwide, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Staffanstorp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Staffanstorp gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year