Search Hotels in Soissons
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Visitors to Soissons are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, bars and museums. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Pierrefonds.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Soissons
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 42.8 mi (68.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 55 mi (88.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soissons
Notable city landmarks like Soissons Cathedral and Abbaye de St-Jean-des-Vignes might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Musée de Soissons to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Soissons. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hotel des Francs - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Premiere Classe Soissons - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
- Hotel Campanile Soissons - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Chateau de Pierrefonds, 15.7 mi/25.2 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Soissons
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Soissons Station. Soissons might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Soissons
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 596.70 millimetres of rain falls on Soissons each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Soissons?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Soissons, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Soissons?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Soissons?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Soissons?
Where's the best place to stay in Soissons that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Soissons?
Soissons Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Soissons by Star Rating
- Hotels near Soissons Airports
- Accommodation near Soissons Attractions
- More accommodation types in Soissons
- Choose Your Soissons Hotel Style
- Search Soissons Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Soissons
- Hotels Near Soissons, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends