Visitors to Laon are sure to enjoy the cathedrals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, local tours and museums. In Laon, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laon
The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks such as Notre-Dame de Laon. Additionally, you might want to add Musee de Laon to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Laon. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kyriad Laon - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Premiere Classe Laon - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Campanile Laon - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting around Laon
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Laon Station or La Neuville-sous-Laon Station. Laon might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Laon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 596.70 millimetres of rain falls on Laon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C