Search Hotels in Sikici
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Sikici
Visiting PulaPula's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments and shopping.
- Though not directly in Pula, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pula
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit including Pula Arena, Pula Fortress, and Forum
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Bijeca Beach, Punta Verudela Beach, and Kamenjak National Park are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Mercator Shopping Center is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Pula
There are many transportation options in Pula. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Pula
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 29°C with nighttime averages of 13°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pula is 34 millimetres