Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Sifnos
Visiting the area
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features the area has to offer. Welcoming and cosy, this city will also delight visitors with its beaches, island and restaurants.
- There are 36 hotels in the city
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
Getting around the area
There are plenty of options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in the areaYou may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Edem Hotel Apartments
- ALK Hotel
Edem Hotel Apartments, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also ALK Hotel has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sifnos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sifnos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sifnos?
What's the best place to stay for families in Sifnos?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Sifnos?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sifnos?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sifnos?
Sifnos Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sifnos by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sifnos Airports
- Accommodation near Sifnos Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sifnos
- Choose Your Sifnos Hotel Style
- Search Sifnos Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sifnos
- Hotels Near Sifnos, South Aegean
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends