Search Hotels in Sibenik
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sibenik has to offer including the zoo, temples and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of St. James and Krka National Park.
- There are 441 hotels and other accommodation options in Sibenik
- The closest major airport is in Split (SPU), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zadar (ZAD), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sibenik
Cultural venues in the city include Benedictine Monastery of St. Lucia, Dalmatian Ethno Village and Church of St. Krsevan. Attractions like Sibenik Aquarium and Sokolarski Raptor Centre are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of St. James, St. Nicholas Fortress and Skradinski Waterfalls.
Other top sights in Sibenik include Krka National Park. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Kamerlengo Fortress, 19.7 mi/31.7 km from the city centre.
Getting around Sibenik
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Sibenik Station. Sibenik may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sibenik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Sibenik gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sibenik?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sibenik, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sibenik?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Sibenik?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Sibenik?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sibenik?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sibenik?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sibenik?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sibenik?
Sibenik Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sibenik by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sibenik Airports
- Areas of Sibenik
- Accommodation near Sibenik Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sibenik
- Choose Your Sibenik Hotel Style
- Search Sibenik Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sibenik
- Hotels Near Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends