Shrirangapattana has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and gardens. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its shopping, bars, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Shrirangapattana, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around Shrirangapattana
- Sriranganathaswamy and Daria Daulat Bagh are noteworthy landmarks
- Also popular for its gardens, shopping, and zoo
Shrirangapattana is adjacent to Palahalli. One of the top sights in the area is Mysore Zoo.
Getting around Shrirangapattana
There are many transportation options in Shrirangapattana. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Shrirangapattana Shrirangapatna Station.
Dressing for Shrirangapattana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the nighttime average
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Shrirangapattana each year