- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Near a train station, Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and Brindavan Gardens, while Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and Rail Museum are cultural highlights. Mysore Zoo and Statue of Maharaja Chamarajendar Wodeyar are also worth visiting.
- St Philomena’s Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Karanji Lake Nature Park - 13 min walk
- KariGhatta Temple - 16 min walk
- Srirangapatnam Fort - 16 min walk
- Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery - 18 min walk
- Mysore Chamarajapuram Station - 12 min walk
- Mysore (MYQ) - 48 min drive
- Shikari — 1 min walk
- Tiger Trail — 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2950
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2950
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3540
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3540
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A family holiday , however was disappointed by services and efficiency of reception team