Search Hotels in Mysore
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Mysore are sure to enjoy the zoo and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, musical theatre and lakeside setting. A top sight in the city is Mysore Palace.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodation options in Mysore
- The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mysore
Cultural venues in the city include Folklore Museum, Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and Rail Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Mysore Palace, Chamundi Temple and Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mysore Zoo and St. Philomenas Church.
In Shrirangapattana, there are 187 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Mercure Mysore - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mysore - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Roopa Elite - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Getting around Mysore
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mysore Ashokapuram Station, Mysore Chamarajapuram Station or Mysore Junction Station. Mysore might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mysore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- About 1425.00 millimetres of rain falls on Mysore each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mysore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mysore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mysore?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Mysore?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Mysore?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mysore?
What's the best high-end hotel in Mysore?
Mysore Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mysore by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mysore Airports
- Areas of Mysore
- Accommodation near Mysore Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mysore
- Choose Your Mysore Hotel Style
- Search Mysore Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mysore
- Hotels Near Mysore, Karnataka
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends