Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Shirwal.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Shirwal
Shirwal is adjacent to Naigaon. Top sights in the area include Kedareshwar Temple and Savitribai Phule Smarak.
Dressing for Shirwal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Shirwal gets about 706 millimetres of rain per year