Visitors can enjoy all that Mahabaleshwar has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 146 hotels and other accommodation options in Mahabaleshwar
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 48.1 mi (77.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahabaleshwar
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wilson Point, Lodwick Point and Table Land. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mahabaleshwar Bazaar and Bombay Point.
In Panchgani, you can choose from 146 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Méridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Brightland Resort & Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Mahabaleshwar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mahabaleshwar is 706 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C