Visitors can enjoy all that Panchgani has to offer including the spas, rivers and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and theme park.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Panchgani
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 46.1 mi (74.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Panchgani
A couple of favourite places to visit are Table Land and On Wheelz Amusement Park. You'll also find Mahabaleshwar Bazaar and Bombay Point in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Panchgani. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Ravine Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Panchgani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Panchgani is 706 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C