Travellers give high marks for the temples in Shirdi, which is also known for its gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, theme park and monuments. A top sight in the city is Sai Baba Temple.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodation options in Shirdi
- The closest major airport is in Shirdi (SAG), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nasik (ISK-Ozar), 44.5 mi (71.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shirdi
Attractions like Wet n Joy Water Park and Lendi Baug are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Sai Baba Temple, Dwarkamai, and New Prasadalaya. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Sambhaji Park.
In Rahata, there are 125 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sun N Sand Shirdi - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hotel Sai Chhatra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- St Laurn -The Spiritual Resort - This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting around Shirdi
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sainagar Siridi. Shirdi might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Shirdi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the night-time average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Shirdi gets about 776 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C