Visitors to Serrekunda are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and spas. Top sights around the area include Kololi Beach and Banjul Beach.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodation options in Serrekunda
- The closest major airport is in Banjul (BJL-Banjul Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Serrekunda
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kololi Beach, Bijilo Beach and Bijilo Forest Park. Additionally, you'll find Banjul Beach in the area.
Dressing for Serrekunda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 18°C
- Serrekunda gets about 336.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°C