- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kololi Beach Club
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Garden View, Garden Area
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View, Garden Area
Superior Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms
Superior One Apartment
Superior Two Bedroom Apartment
Exclusive Villa, Private Pool
Luxury Double Room
About this area
Located in Serrekunda, Kololi Beach Club is on the Strip and on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kololi Beach and Banjul Beach.
- Bijilo Beach - 4 min walk
- Bijilo Forest Park - 9 min walk
- Kololi Beach - 15 min walk
- Senegambia Craft Market - 10 min drive
- Sakura Arts Studio - 17 min drive
- Banjul (BJL-Banjul Intl.) - 35 min drive
- The Clubhouse — 1 min walk
About this property
Kololi Beach Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 10 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 75 (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning fee: GBP 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities