Visiting Serifos Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Serifos Island has to offer including the waterfront, churches and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Serifos Island
- The closest major airport is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milos (MLO-Milos Island National), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Serifos Island
Notable city landmarks like Church of the Koimisis and Megalo Livadi Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vagia Beach, Livadakia Beach and Chora Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you'll find Cheronissos Beach and Port Merichas in the area.
In Serifos, there are 50 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cyclades Hotel Serifos - This 1-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a free ferry terminal shuttle. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Serifos Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Serifos Island each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C