Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sauris has to offer.
- There are 3 Sauris hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 58.4 mi (93.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Sauris
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- 811 Sauris Residence
- Albergo Ristorante Riglarhaus
811 Sauris Residence, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Albergo Ristorante Riglarhaus has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Sauris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 39 millimetres of rain falls on Sauris each year