Search Hotels in Sarandë
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Sarandë
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Sarande, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle and archaeology. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy and seaside city has to offer, including its beaches, restaurants and camping.
- There are 9 Sarande hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sarande
- Notable for its castle, archaeology sites, UNESCO site and landmarks such as Synagogue, Castle of Lëkurësit, and Skenduli House
- The the sea, beaches and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Mount Pantokrator, Kalamionas Beach, and Butrint National Park
Staying in Sarande
With 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Sarande, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 27 to GBP 27 per night.
You may appreciate Hotel Piccolino for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Piccolino, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sarande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Sarande gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year