Visiting San Daniele del Friuli
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that San Daniele del Friuli has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in San Daniele del Friuli
You may enjoy a stay at Relais Picaron for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Relais Picaron with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Daniele del Friuli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for San Daniele del Friuli is 1300 millimetres